Work With Us
Compelling storytelling can catapult an organization to the top of the grant application pile, transform a fundraising event, and touch the hearts of potential donors.
© Carol Guzy | Ripple Effect Images
While we have no formal application process, Ripple seeks innovative aid organizations that empower women and their children in the developing world. We look for solutions across 7 key areas: Food, Water, Health, Education, Economic Empowerment, and Climate Change.
Once an organization is selected, Ripple sends a team to document their work. We create a film for them and provide access to the still images. These storytelling assets have proven to be a powerful multiplier, raising more than ten million dollars for our aid grantees. Ripple continues to promote our aid partners through our dynamic social media.
Make a Ripple
Ripple also works with foundations, aid organizations, and corporations whose programs are on mission with ours, and who have a budget to support a Ripple coverage.
Make a Ripple is a fee-based service for a select number of partners each year.
- Create a film: Humanize and highlight aid programs with a Ripple filmmaker who will document your program and create a compelling film.
- Create an image collection: Thousands of photographs will maximize media platforms, websites, fundraising, galas, and exhibits.
- Create an animated film: Ripple’s world-class animated videos address difficult issues, deliver data in an entertaining way, and make complex issues understandable.
- Leverage existing video content: Create a global look at an issue, working with existing material in the Ripple Photo Library.
- Maximize outreach: Use Ripple’s extensive social media networks to reach new audiences.
- Speaking events: Ripple’s team members are accomplished and passionate speakers who regularly present at major events.
Budgets are customized to fit each unique project. Ripple Effect Images is a 501c3 public charity.
Want to Make a Ripple? Please contact us.